Rainbow- The Full Shebang: Everything You Could Ever Want and More
When you see the wedding planning process in films, you have likely seen some version of the Rainbow Package. Much like a rainbow itself, this wedding planning package brings together everything you need on your special day to create a beautiful final product. This is the entire Petrichor philosophy in practice. Conditions have to be just perfect for a rainbow to appear, the same way every little detail has to fall into place for you and your partner to have ended up here, ready to stand in front of your family and friends and promise to honor and cherish one another for the rest of time.
The Rainbow Package is for a bride who wants more than anything to work with a wedding coordinator before her wedding. This bride knows the value of having a professional on her side to help her execute every single minute detail that is important for the wedding day. She is bold and excited about the ideas she has compiled and wants the hands-on assistance of someone who has done this before.
Plain and simple, if you want your wedding planning to be easy like Sunday morning, you’re going to need this package.
Rainbow – The Full Shebang! Package
The Rainbow Wedding Planning Package truly is everything you could want and more while going through your wedding planning stage. With unlimited client/planner/vendor meetings, transportation arrangement assistance, favor/gift basket assembly, venue research and selection, and more, your wedding coordinator is with you every step of the way as your wedding begins to take on a life of its own. If plenty of communication, excellent attention to numerous details, and a friendly guiding hand of support is what you are looking for, this is the right package for you.
There are numerous wedding-related tasks this wedding planning package can help you to execute perfectly, including:
- UNLIMITED Client/Planner contact
- UNLIMITED Vendor meetings
- Unlimited contact via email
- Monthly e-mail “check-ins” to ensure the planning is running smoothly and on track
- Receive a general planning checklist
- Production of a detailed Wedding Day Itinerary
- Review vendor contracts
- Confirm arrangements; check delivery date, arrival times, quantities, etc with vendors
- Detailed timeline will be sent to your wedding day to all vendors for review
- Confirmation of all wedding vendors
- Etiquette advisement, as requested
- Assistance with wording of all stationary
- Review current budget and assist with cutting suggestions
- Event design, theme and décor assistance
- Tracking RSVPs
- Food and Beverage assistance
- Full event design, theme, and concept development – We will ensure your wedding design has a cohesive feeling from beginning to end. This includes, but is not limited to, invitations, floral design and décor, menus, programs, lighting, favors, table design, linens, specialty rentals, save the dates, etc.
- Coordinate ceremony rehearsal (1 hour)
- Distribute extremely detailed wedding day itinerary to wedding party, family, and attendants
- Collect/Coordinate final payments for specific vendors
- Collect wedding day items such as marriage license, guest signing item, cake knife, cake topper, toasting flutes, favors, candles, programs, escort cards, chargers, etc. (prior to wedding or day of rehearsal)
THE BIG DAY
Truly excellent wedding planning isn’t just limited to the months leading up to the wedding day, however. With the Rainbow(Full Shebang!) Wedding Planning Package, every little thing you could possibly worry about before you say “I Do” will be more than covered ahead of time. Spend the hours before the ceremony being primped and pampered the way a bride was meant to be. Your wedding planner will be busy at work, putting the final touches on every aspect of your big day, ensuring that you remember only the sweetest and most butterfly-inducing parts of the day.
THE WEDDING DAY
- One assistant coordinator
- Manage the flow and timing of the ceremony and reception (until cake cutting)
- Act as a liaison between wedding party, family members, and vendors
- Use of extensive Bridal Emergency Kit. We’ll be ready and available to solve any unexpected situations or emergencies
CEREMONY (2 hours)
- Distribute bouquets and pin flowers on attendants & family members
- Direct photographer, videographer, musicians, rentals, florist, etc of where to set up
- Oversee set-up of the ceremony to make sure all commitments are fulfilled
- Distribute final payments and gratuities as needed
- Set up all ceremony décor not handled by a specific vendor (i.e. guest signing item, cake knife, cake topper, toasting flutes, favors, candles, programs, escort cards, chargers, etc.)
- Direct Ushers with programs and seating distribution
- Line up and cue wedding party/musicians for ceremony
- Give marriage license to officiant & wedding rings are present
- Collect all personal wedding items and gifts and deliver to reception site or designated person
COCKTAIL HOUR & RECEPTION (6 hours – set up through cake cutting)
- Set up all reception décor not handled by a specific vendor (i.e. favors, menus, candles, cake knife, toasting flutes, escort cards, gifts, charger plates, etc)
- Manage vendor set-up of reception and make sure all commitments are fulfilled
- Bustle wedding gown
- Line up and cue Bride, Groom and wedding party for Grand Entrance
- Assist band or DJ in cueing important events (i.e. grand entrance, parent dances, cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc.)
- Cue Bride and Groom for all important events
- Maintain & coordinate timeline for all events during reception
- Stay in communication with banquet staff to ensure things are going smoothly
Your Wedding Is Going To Be Exceptional With Petrichor Planning’s Help
Create the spot-on vision of your wedding day with every bit of help you could ever possibly need with the Rainbow Package from Petrichor Planning. Whether you want something decadently romantic, fun and whimsical, modern, or a combination of several different themes, there is no challenge we can’t tackle to give you your dream wedding. Your wedding planner is there to make sure you get to have the exact wedding you have been envisioning for so long. After all, finding the right soulmate is hard enough work. Let us take it from here with the Rainbow Wedding Planning Package.