Calm Before the Storm- Month of Coordination
You’ve been planning this day since you were a little girl, so naturally, you feel the desire to be on top of every single detail of your wedding day as you begin the planning process. There’s only one real problem: a million different little things to do. While you may be superwoman, even she has to sleep and making sure you don’t forget a single detail for your big day already makes that more difficult than you are used to. So what do you do? You have friends who hired wedding planners and sang their praises once the ceremony was through and you were all shoe-less, getting down on the dance floor; but hiring a professional wasn’t ever really in your plan.
Like the stillness of the trees before the first drop of rain hits the concrete, the Calm Before The Storm Package gives you a brief moment to stop and enjoy before you say “I do”.
This package is the perfect option for a bride who enjoys the all of the research and planning that goes into a wedding. On the other hand, we know that even the most decisive of brides can use a little assistance from a professional wedding planner. After all, you get one wedding and with so many different aspects to remember, it can’t hurt to have someone on your side who’s done this plenty of times before.
The Calm Before The Storm Wedding Planning Package
With the Calm Before The Storm Package, you get a month of wedding coordination and the direction you are looking for to achieve your dream wedding. With two client/wedding planner meetings and unlimited email and text communication, you won’t be without the help of an expert every step of the way. Need to know what sort of wine goes best with your reception dinner entrees? Want to hire a live band instead of your DJ? There are numerous wedding-related tasks this wedding planning package can help you to execute perfectly, including:
- Monthly e-mail “check-ins” to ensure the planning is running smoothly and on track
- Receive a general planning checklist
- Production of a detailed Wedding Day Itinerary
- Confirm arrangements; check delivery dates, arrival times, quantities of rentals, etc with all vendors 30 days prior to wedding & again 7 days out
- A detailed timeline will be sent one week prior to your wedding day to all vendors for review
- Coordinate ceremony rehearsal (1 hour)
- Distribute extremely detailed wedding day itinerary to the wedding party, family, and attendants
- Collect wedding day items such as marriage license, guest signing item, cake knife, cake topper, toasting flutes, favors, candles, programs, escort cards, chargers, etc. (prior to wedding or day of rehearsal)
The Big Day
On your wedding day, you should have the time and peace of mind you need to enjoy every single second of it. Without a wedding planner, this dream becomes a bit more difficult to achieve than you would imagine. Instead of directing vendors and making phone calls all day long, sit back with a glass of champagne as your hair is pinned into place and let it all sink in — you’re marrying your soulmate. Meanwhile, your wedding planner is taking care of making sure the flowers are in the right place, the music is cued, the food is being prepped, and the seating chart is flawless. Your wedding planner knows how to ensure that all of the hard work you have put into planning your wedding does not result in anything less than perfect.
- Manage the flow and timing of the ceremony and reception (until cake cutting)
- Act as a liaison between wedding party, family members, and vendors
- Use of extensive Bridal Emergency Kit. We’ll be ready and available to solve any unexpected situations or emergencies
Ceremony (2 hours)
- Direct photographer, videographer, musicians, rentals, florist, etc of where to set up
- Oversee set-up of the ceremony to make sure all commitments are fulfilled
- Direct Ushers with programs and seating distribution
- Line up and cue wedding party/musicians for ceremony
- Give marriage license to officiant & ensure wedding rings are present
- Collect all personal wedding items and gifts and deliver to reception site or designated person
COCKTAIL HOUR & RECEPTION
(6 HOURS – SET UP THROUGH CAKE CUTTING)
- Manage vendor set-up of reception and make sure all commitments are fulfilled
- Line up and cue Bride, Groom and wedding party for Grand Entrance
- Assist band or DJ in cueing important events (i.e. grand entrance, parent dances, cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc.)
- Cue Bride and Groom for all important events
- Maintain & coordinate timeline for all events during the reception
- Stay in communication with banquet staff to ensure things are going smoothly
Petrichor Planning Will Create Your Vision
With the Calm Before The Storm Wedding Planning Package, the entire concept of your wedding day can be executed perfectly with the helping hand of a professional wedding planner. Petrichor Planning combines style, passion, and vision to turn the mental image of your wedding into more than just a fantasy. Take a long deep breath with this wedding planning package and you can hold onto this moment. After all, this is a moment to remember, this is the stillness you will only experience as part of an exciting and loving union from this day forward.